My parents visited yesterday and helped move the crib out of Bud's room and his twin bed into his room. He was very excited about his big boy Nemo bed! And amazingly he fell right to sleep and stayed in it all night. I had to open his door this morning to get him to wake up and he was sleeping with his head at the foot of the bed. Luckily I put a big pillow at that end otherwise he may have fallen out. The baby's room is pretty much ready for her, all we need is diapers! We have a lot of the layette basics from Bud's baby days and I made a few purchases on eBay for girly clothes, so we're set for the first 3 months.
He's had a cold with a cough; Louise called me at work Wednesday and said he had a fever and didn't eat anything all day. I stayed home with him Thursday and B had Friday off so kept him home, too. He was spoiled having one of us with him for 4 days straight! He was feeling pretty good on Thursday and helped me plant some lettuce and melon seeds in a little indoor greenhouse seed starter kit. He had so much fun with that he said he wanted to plant flowers. So we went to Wally World and bought seeds, pots, & soil and did some planting. He seems to be feeling fine and hasn't had a fever since Wednesday but still has the runny nose and cough.
The other night we were all three snuggled on the couch watching tv and Bud kept saying, "I love you guys, I love you Mommy, and I love you Daddy" every few minutes. It was too cute. Then out of the blue he said, "Thank you Jesus for my baby sister." He surprises us all the time!
Tomorrow B and I are going to visit a few daycares for the baby. We've never been to either but hope one of them will suit us. B has the day off and I'm taking it off and I think we may take Bud to see Curious George in the theater - his first big-screen movie! We'll let you know how that goes.
I have pictures in my camera still from the past few days and hope to post them on Bud's site by the end of the week, so check back soon!
K :o)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar


...just a couple of our kids' favorite foods. They have eaten cherry tomatoes for breakfast and always snack on cheese sticks. I want to remember things like this, so will continue the blog that was once titled, "Bud and Baby's Adventures." We'll now call them Luke and Audrey. :)
Monday, March 06, 2006
Labels
- Antique Archaeology (1)
- Art Exhibit (1)
- Audrey (20)
- Birthday (1)
- Bryce (2)
- Christmas (6)
- Colorado (1)
- Cousins (4)
- Cub Scouts (3)
- DIY (1)
- Family (4)
- Fossil Gorge (1)
- glasses (1)
- goofball (1)
- Happy Bear (1)
- Home (1)
- Luke (17)
- Luke's Thoughts (1)
- mushroom hunting (1)
- Pinewood Derby (1)
- Playground (1)
- preschool (1)
- Santa (1)
- School (6)
- summer (1)
- t-ball (3)
- tee ball (1)
- Thanksgiving (1)
- vacation (2)
My Favorite Blogs
Followers

use code BENK2655

Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com, Wag.com, YoYo.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.




No comments:
Post a Comment