Monday, December 17, 2012

'Tis the Season

It's hard to believe Christmas is one week from tomorrow! We started getting our tree up and decorations out the first day of December, also the same day the kids and I saw The Nutcracker ballet for the 2nd year in a row. They still love it and this year Audrey didn't fall asleep! Last year she was so overwhelmed by the awesome performances that she was worn out about two-thirds of the way through, but she did wake up for the end.
Outside our restored theater.

They each got ornaments; Audrey a ballerina and Luke a nutcracker.

This same weekend I also worked on two projects that I got the inspiration for on Pinterest; a birch tree painting and a pine cone wreath.


Hanging their new ornaments.

Audrey got the star on!

We already had one Christmas with Ben's side of the family and we'll be with my side of the family on Christmas Eve/Day.

And tonight it was cold enough that we wanted the fireplace on so I asked the kids if I could get a picture of them. Luckily they obliged.
(If you want to view a larger version of the pictures, just click on them.)

No comments: