Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Tee Ball Time Again!

Audrey is playing tee ball again this year and the games started last week. Here is her schedule for those who are interested:
Date:                    Time:                                   Field:

5/1/2012              5:30 PM                               Koser  
5/4/2012              5:30 PM                               PM1 (Home Repair Team)            
5/8/2012              5:30 PM                               Optimist             
5/11/2012            5:30 PM                               PM3 (Panchero's)          
5/15/2012            5:30 PM                               American Legion            
5/18/2012            5:30 PM                               PM5 (A+ Accounting)   
5/29/2012            5:30 PM                               PM4 (Scheels) 
6/5/2012              5:30 PM                               PM1 (Home Repair Team)          
6/12/2012            5:30 PM                               PM5 (A+ Accounting)   
6/19/2012            5:30 PM                               Quail Ridge (this is the park near our house)

The "PM" fields are at Penn Meadows Park. Click here for field maps. Her team is the Leopards and they wear blue shirts and white hats. I have pictures from her first game but have yet to get them posted, obviously. And I'm waaaay behind in updates, so I hope to get caught up and hopefully keep posting regularly! 

No comments: